Fairview Creek Water Quality
Student Watershed Research Project at
1. Click on the frog to find other resources.
2. Once at SWRP, click on "Student
3. Then on the next page, click on "Access
4. Click on either Physical Chemistry
or Nutrient Chemistry (read what data is in each!)
5. For data about Fairview Creek, click on "Lower
Willamette Sub Basin".
6. On the next page, in the Chemistry
Summary Reports, click on either "Physical
Chemistry Summaries" or on "Nutrient
7. Fairview Creek sites will have the
code FRV in the Site code column. Note also the date for each collection.
Copy and paste to your spreadsheet application
or print the data. You will be responsible for rearranging your data tables.
Printouts from SWRP or the GHS site are not acceptable!