1. Twinflowers: The Genus Linnaea - Leaves simple. 4 stamens are present with 5 corolla lobes.
2. Honeysuckles: The Genus Lonicera - Leaves simple. 5 stamens and 5 corolla lobes are present. Fruits are red, salmon-pink, or black berries and are usually paired.
3. Elderberries: The Genus Sambucus - Leaves pinnately compound. Fruits are bluish or reddish berries in large clusters.
4. Snowberries: The Genus Symphoricarpos - Leaves simple. 5 stamens and 5 corolla lobes are present. Fruits are whitish drupes in small clusters.
5. Viburnums: The Genus Viburnum -