1. List your results. What was the average gain or loss in mass for each drink or liquid.
2. Restate your hypothesis.
3. State whether your results support or don't support your hypothesis.
4. Explain your results. Why did the potatoes gain or lose mass? (Was there more water inside or outside the potato cells?)
5. State potential problems that might give inaccurate results. (See the variables to keep constant on the front page of your white planning sheet for ideas!) How you dried and weighed the potatoes and the number of potatoes used are big variables!
6. Suggest specific ways to improve the problems listed on #5 above!